For highly efficient operation and protection against wear, rust and corrosion in rock drills, jackhammers and other air-powered tools.
Among the most severe demands on lubricants are those related to operation of air activated percussion tools such as rock drills and jackhammers. Extreme service conditions include pounding, constant pressure, moist air; or, usually, all or a combination of these.
Unlike ordinary air tool oils, which require frequent replenishment, MONOLEC Rock Drill Lubricant possesses qualities designed specifically for more effective and prolonged service in the difficulties of properly lubricating air-powered tools.
MONOLEC Rock Drill Lubricant provides performance features superior to any ordinary commercial oils for use in this equipment -
- Contains MONOLEC, LE's exclusive wear-reducing additive, proven in radioactive wear tests to reduce wear by 24.2%; gives outstanding protection against frictional and corrosive wear.
- Uses 100% paraffinic base oil, with a higher natural Viscosity Index. Oil changes less in viscosity with temperature variations.
- Special rust and corrosion resistance additives give far longer equipment service life.
- Lubricity additive enhances essential oiling capacity for air-powered tools.
- Anti-foam agent breaks up air bubbles for lower operating temperatures and pressures, and increased oxidation resistance.
- Emulsifying agent enables MONOLEC Rock Drill Lubricant to cling to metal parts where moisture is present.
- Adhesion additive works with emulsifying agent to hold MONOLEC Rock Drill Lubricant to the lubricated surface, providing lubrication even at high speeds and temperatures.
- Extreme pressure (EP) additive keeps metal surfaces from galling and welding.
- Additional anti-wear agent combines with MONOLEC for even greater film strength and anti-wear characteristics; enables MONOLEC Rock Drill Lubricant to withstand Timken OK load of 55 lbs.
- Inherently higher oxidation resistance prevents MONOLEC Rock Drill Lubricant from combining readily with air to form destructive by-products; a very important feature for air-powered tools.
- Selected viscosities to meet operating requirements of rock drills and similar equipment.
Versatile Oil Provides Superior Long-Term Anti-Wear Protection in Variety of Applications
Multilec® Industrial Oil is a heavy-duty oil designed to prolong equipment life by combating the effects of high temperatures, water, contaminants and heavy loads that accelerate wear. Available in seven different viscosity grades, this multipurpose lubricant is ideally suited for use in all types of air compressors, hydraulics, oil circulating systems, industrial turbines, and R & O industrial and gear applications.
This long-lasting, nonfoaming, turbine-quality oil provides superior resistance to heat, oxidation and moisture. It also provides peace of mind by ensuring that your equipment works when it is needed, whether you run it intermittently or continuously. Multilec Industrial Oil features a balanced blend of premium base oils and robust additive technology, including rust and oxidation inhibitors and Monolec, LE’s exclusive wear-reducing additive. This formulation delivers a powerful combination of performance and versatility that far exceeds that of other lubricants on the market – both synthetic and petroleum.