These high humidity desiccant breathers feature an expansion chamber to isolate lubricants from all levels of ambient humidity, keeping out harmful particles and creating a nearly sealed system to protect the equipment. The diaphragm allows for expansion/contraction of the air within the casing as a result of temperature variations during steady-state operations.
As wet, contaminated air is drawn through the unit, multiple 3-micron polyester filter elements remove solid particulates while the color-indicating silica gel extracts moisture. When air is expelled from the container, the top foam pad prevents oil mist from contacting silica gel or entering the atmosphere.
- Storage tanks
- High-quality umbrella check-valves (recessed)
- Integrated nylon standpipe
- Resilient polycarbonate body
- Primary filter elements capture particles at 3-micron absolute
- Expansion chamber for expansion/contraction of air within casing
- Color-indicating silica gel extracts moisture
- Foam pad captures oil mist and disperses incoming air evenly
- Threaded mounting
|Add To Cart/Request Quote|
|LEXHHEC375-28||$443.70||N/A 1 case of 6||N/A 7.2 in18.3 cm||N/A 2.5 in6.4 cm||N/A 0.28 lb / 125.1g||N/A 1.68 fluid oz/49.6 ml||N/A -20 to 200 ºF-29 to 93 ºC||N/A Silica gel||N/A 3/8" Multi-fit (NPT, BSPP, BSPT)||
Add To Cart
|LEXHHEC1-65||$677.70||N/A 1 case of 6||N/A 9.8 in24.8 cm||N/A 4.1 in10.4 cm||N/A 0.65 lb / 0.24g||N/A 4.05 fluid oz/120 ml||N/A -20 to 200 ºF-29 to 93 ºC||N/A Silica gel||N/A 1" Multi-fit (NPT, NPSM, BSPT)||
Add To Cart