- Use wildcard symbol(*) for partial Keyword searches. For PartNumber/Custom searches, trailing wildcards are allowed (i.e. AS100*).
- Avoid numerical criteria in Keyword search. For specific item numbers, try the Part Number search. For product specifications, try the Search Items feature available throughout the catalog.
- Use fewer keywords or part numbers. Try fewer keywords or part numbers to start with and then build on your initial results by adding more.
- Make your search more general. For example, instead of using specific part numbers, try using the generic product category.
- Check your spelling. Are the words in your query spelled correctly?
- Try using synonyms/abbreviations. Maybe the product you are looking for uses slightly different words, like "cm" instead of "centimeters".
- Avoid special characters. Characters such as @, #, ^, %often produce zero results.